Le Boudoir de Marie-Antoinette

Prenons une tasse de thé dans les jardins du Petit Trianon

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Marie-Antoinette and the banshees

2 participants
AuteurMessage
transgression

transgression

Marie-Antoinette and the banshees Empty
MessageSujet: Marie-Antoinette and the banshees   Marie-Antoinette and the banshees Icon_minitimeDim 10 Mai - 17:36

what is it rabbit cmon

Marie-Antoinette and the banshees 13175810

interesting face

Marie-Antoinette and the banshees Sans_t10

interesting painter

• Marianne Julie

I was born in 1971 in Carhaix, Brittany. I have been exposed to several artistic techniques, notably under the name of Kether Sula. Marianne Julie is the name I use for hyperrealism and portraits. I always try to integrate humor into my works, it is the central pillar of my artistic approach. The latest paintings I've done are on sale on Kazoart. The posture of the frozen characters inspired by the portraits (mainly renaissance style) involves a very sophisticated technique, especially for the lace. The art of the three-quarter bust portrait spread in the 16th century and allows to capture the personality of the subject through his gaze. I was thus inspired by this art of life-size portraiture because man is currently at the centre of preoccupations. What is important is the way one looks at these paintings. Man is the measure of reference. The perspective must therefore respect the physical laws of the world but not its chronology. This idea came to me following a dream where I was a promising painter and having as great masters Michelangelo and Raphael in the City of Florence in the XXI st century!

more
https://www.kazoart.com/en/collections/painting/acrylic-painting/61142-marianne-julie-marie-antoinette-and-the-banshees.html

Bint Georch

Marie-Antoinette and the banshees Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Marie-Antoinette and the banshees   Marie-Antoinette and the banshees Icon_minitimeVen 19 Fév - 13:50

Merci pour la découverte, Transgression. C'est un travail qui ne manque pas d'intérêt.

Marie-Antoinette and the banshees
Page 1 sur 1