Le Boudoir de Marie-Antoinette

Prenons une tasse de thé dans les jardins du Petit Trianon

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

The Archduchess' Diaries

AuteurMessage
Chakton

Chakton

The Archduchess' Diaries Empty
MessageSujet: The Archduchess' Diaries   The Archduchess' Diaries Icon_minitimeLun 30 Oct - 18:03

Ca a l'air marrant ! The Archduchess' Diaries 49856

The Archduchess' Diaries

Summary:

Antonia (well, Maria Antonia Josepha Johanna, really, but that's the most BORING name in the world, so forget it!) has just turned ten in 1997 and her mother is insistent that she improve in basically everything so she can be like her perfect older sister Christina. How unfair is that?! A diary is the best way to do it, so Carolina tells her, but now she's stuck writing it every day...Ugh!
Chapter 1: 2 November 1997

Chapter 1

2 November 1997

My name is Antonia and today I turned ten years old. Mama gave me this fancy notebook to write in so that I can get better at writing. I think I’m doing fine, thank you very much, but Mama says otherwise. Just because I’m not like my sisters! I don’t know how she wants me to be like them. I’ll never be like Christina however much Mama whinges. Everyone knows Christina is the fauveri fayvor faverit best liked child! Mama always squeaks and asks, why can’t I be more like Christina? Nevermind that Christina is twenty-three! The only thing stupid Christina has ever wrong was date a boy Mama didn’t like very much. First was Louis Eugene Wuttemberg (he always got mad if we left out Eugene) who Mama said wasn’t wealthy enough or well-connected enough. Maybe if he was an older brother, she would say. But now she’s engaged to stupid Albert Wettin and one day soon they’ll get married and have stupid babi

That reminds me - today, I was so exit happy cause it was my birthday, and Carolina (my best sister ever!) bought me the Spice Girls new CD ‘Spiceworld’ and I got to play it on my stereo all day. My eldest brother Joseph got me the best doll in the whole wide world - the 50th anniversary barbie doll in porcelain! Elisabeth said she chipped in too but I don’t think she did cause all Elisabeth thinks about is who she’s going to kiss next. But anyway it was really fun and better than normal Sundays because my tutor let me have the day off which is good. But then Mama gave me her gift, that was this stupid diary because I need to get better at ritin writing. (I just had to ask Carolina how to spell it). Why does it matter? I don’t need to be good at writing to dance to the Spice Girls! Because one day, they’re going to need another Spice, and they’ll ask me to join, and I’ll be Blonde Spice or Austrian Spice.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12561280/chapters/28608284

The Archduchess' Diaries
Page 1 sur 1