Le Boudoir de Marie-Antoinette

Prenons une tasse de thé dans les jardins du Petit Trianon

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Les robes portées par les Marie Antoinette de nos écrans

+10
Charlotte
Aglae
Ririh
decadenzia
flower power
de La Reinta
madame antoine
le beau lauzun
Chou d'amour
pimprenelle
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Airin

Airin

Les robes portées par les Marie Antoinette de nos écrans - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les robes portées par les Marie Antoinette de nos écrans   Les robes portées par les Marie Antoinette de nos écrans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 10:36

Une petite recherche qui nous explique comment des atours du Marie-Antoinette de Sofia Coppola furent en fait de la récupération. Wink

• ‘Marie Antoinette’ Recycled Stanley Kubrick’s ‘Barry Lyndon’ Costumes

Because of the budget, all the principle actors had costumes made specifically for the feature, but Canonero was able to bring in some pieces from the film that got her her first Academy Award.

Les robes portées par les Marie Antoinette de nos écrans - Page 2 Ma110

Sofia Coppola’s “Marie Antoinette” is an opulent and lush film that is still delighting eyes 15 years later. And a large part of the glamour comes from Milena Canonero’s Oscar-winning costumes. In a new oral history published via Vogue, Canonero, director Sofia Coppola, and the rest of the cast and crew discussed everything including the costume design.

Before embarking on the costumes themselves Canonero discussed how Coppola brought her a box of Ladurée macarons. The delightful macarons weren’t just a gift for the project they were about to embark on, but were meant to inspire the color palette for the film. Coppola explained that she meant a long time at the Costume Institute at the Met to look at dresses from Marie Antoinette’s historical period, taking note of how vibrant they were in comparison to the more muted paintings.

Because Coppola had already spent so much of her life in Paris, Canonero saw the opportunity to create a completely fresh canvas. “Milena and I would just play around with different fabrics and ideas. I was trying on so many dresses that would end up going to other characters as she figured out what looked best for Marie,” said star Kirsten Dunst. “Everything was a very delicate collaboration, and Milena was really open to what I had to say. For the scene after Marie’s child has died, I wore a pale-blue dress and I suggested that I wear a red ribbon around my waist that made it look like I’d been cut in half.”

Because of the budget, all the principle actors had costumes made specifically for the feature, but Canonero was able to bring in some pieces from the film that got her her first Academy Award, 1976’s “Barry Lyndon.” One such costume ended up on actress Rose Byrne, who played Yolande de Polastron, the Duchess of Polignac in the film. For Byrne it was an opportunity to connect with the previous wearer. “I wore a few costumes that Marisa Berenson wore in Barry Lyndon, which tickled me. Marisa was also once an ‘It girl’ of her time, so to be wearing her costumes for Sofia’s movie felt very special,” she said.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/10/marie-antoinette-recycled-stanley-kubricks-barry-lyndon-costumes-1234675694/

Voilà qui est faire preuve de créativité.

Les robes portées par les Marie Antoinette de nos écrans
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2